Saturday, October 3, 2009

The New Me In a Different Light

Never Let Your Friends come over everyday because soon you aren't going to like them and you'll drift apart. You will be very mad at them when they say something and it turns out they will be the ones that get mad at you. I have learned this the long hard way. I moved from a place to here and it seems like some of my best friends hate me and I have no idea why. Well now I hate or Dislike them and they are being rude. It's not my fault I'm different and don't care what people think but now I do. Thanx for changing me I hate the new me. When you have absolute best best best friends on the computer they will say rude things online but be your best friend when you see them. I don't like that one bit. Take advice from someone that's been there don't be with your best friends everyday. It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment