Monday, October 12, 2009

3 Years and Counting

June, 17

I am in Paris right now and let me tell you it is beautiful! You know those postcards you see of the eiffle tower? Up close is way better! I have traveled most of the world. Soon I will be able to cross "Travel the World" off my list. If you didn't get to hear the story you can now.

I was anxious to hear the results but very excited to find out what was wrong with me. As the doctor came in he was smiling. I didn't understand why, so I simply just asked. He said it was because I was going to die in 3 years, but why was he happy about that? It turns out they thought I was going to die sooner. I still didn't get what was wrong with me but when I asked they said it was a very rare desease no one has ever heard of. When I asked them what it was called it was so hard to pronounce they had to sound it out. As I was walking home I made a list of what I was going to do before I died: Learn every language, travel the world, be famous for a day, have tons of money, skydive and scubadive, run a marathon, own a pet pig and crocodile, eat a pickle, and lastly spend time with family and friends.

When I got home my mom was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said "Because you are going to die in 3 years" I told her this and I quote "Don't worry mom I'm not worried, I just want to do all the things I've always wanted to do before I die. I've already done 2 things so I can cross them off my list." If you are wondering, the 2 things are "Travel around the world" and "learn every language" I learnt every language just by traveling the world so it helps a lot! Well I cought you up on my story back to real life.

September, 20

I am in Australia now. A kangaroo just passed me what a beautiful sight. I've already been here for 2 weeks and I think I saw everying I wanted to in Australia. That was the last place I had to go to. Next on my list is "Skydive and Scubadive" I'll go skydiving tomorrow. It's time for bed good night!

September, 21

I think I literally peed my pants! I don't know if it was because I was laughing so hard because it was so much fun or because I was freefalling from a plane. When I jumped out all I could think about was me and the sky, good thing I cought myself at the last minute otherwise I would've gone splat and never been alive for the rest of my 2 years. I pulled the parachute when I saw the other guy land, boy that was close. I also went scubadiving today it was really nice to see all the coral, the fish, and the wierd signs under the water. Literally there were signs saying like "go this way to see the pink coral" It was so cool to see the different fish. Luckily there weren't any sharks otherwise I would've been dead haha. There are many dangers in the world I never even knew about, I could've died at any minute!

February, 14

Life as a superstar is great! One song at a karaoke club and you are famous for a day! I sang "These boots were made for walkin" I rocked It and made tons of money! I finally got to feel what it was like to have paparazzi following you for your autograph or picture. It sucks! But on the bright side that's 2 more things to cross off my list. So far I have done 5 out of 9 things on my list Catch me tomorrow to find out how this ends or at least tomorrow's day!

February, 19

Running is hard work! I have always, ALWAYS, hated running. I wanted to run in a marathon just like Terry Fox did but I am determined to go farther than him. Haha that will never happen because I do indeed hate running but I will still try and run in a mini marathon. I finished in 2nd last place but I never gave up. I guess that's what matters the most instead of winning. Well maybe winning counts a little :). I only have 1 year and 10 months left to go. I'm trying to be brave and not worry too much but I do care a lot that I could die any minute in 3 years well now only 1 year and 10 months. I still have to do 3 things left and the last one is the most important one of all. "Own a pet pig and crocodile, Eat a pickle, and my favourite, spend time with family and friends."

April, 6

For my breakfast I decided to eat a pickle so I can cross it off my list. It was very tasty, and now I am just about to go to the farm to find a pig and a crocodile. "That pig is $250 and the crocodile is $300." said the farmer. A little pricey but I can spend all my money I don't care that when I die no one gets my bill. It's nice. I built a fence when I got home so Dudly (pig) and Cracker (crocodile) could have a good home. I got special mud. Well the dude said it was special but I don't think it was, and I also got a pond for Cracker. Who will look after them though when I'm gone? I guess my sister can or maybe my best friend marney. Either way they will have a good home.

August, 20

My last thing on my list. I am with them right now. Friends and Family. I think at the moment I could care less about dying because I am with them. I realized I had drifted asleep and when I woke up everyone was looking at me. Even paramedics. I heard one say "she's dead." Is it true? am I really dead? I never knew how peaceful it was to die you get a really tingly feeling. It tickles. I don't know how I am writing this when I am dead but I hope you take this story to heart and live your days wisely.


If you are wondering what I did between those days I was simply at school at the University because school is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment