Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just Me

Look around you. What do you see? Lots of people trying to become popular somehow someway. Everyday is the same for girls. Look at your hair, if it doesn't look right you fix it. Brush your teeth, if they still look yellow you brush them again. Some of these things girls do not do, but I think most of them do. Popular is what everyone wants to be. You get good presents, boyfriend/girlfriend, And so many other things. I may not be a popular but I'm not a geek either. You know what I am? Normal. Things could not be exactly what you think they are. But too bad some things are that way. For now I don't care about popularness or geekyness....ok maybe I do care a little about geekyness, but all I'm worrying about right now is being me. Crazy, fun loving, exciting, random, ME! Mwa ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment