Monday, November 9, 2009

Joe The Homewrecker!

Oohh where are we going?? She grabbed me out of my holder and we got in the car. She would always take me places. The first sign I see says Michaels Craft store. I started to wonder if we were going there to get crafts. We passed the sign and we passed the store. Obviously we weren’t going to Michaels. I sat in the car for a while time passed and left us after a while I started to get bored so the next sign I wanted us to be going to. The next sign I saw was a sign that said Costco. Yay we were going to Costco! We got out of the car and I just couldn’t wait to get inside the store. Once inside the store we got some food samples. Of course I couldn’t get any because I can’t eat but she takes me everywhere she goes so I'm okay with that. The first isle we go to is the isle with all the toys. I love the toy Isle normally wego there to get me some clothes. I saw my friend Bob that got packaged into a box to get sold. Bob was my best friend and always will be. We talked for a bit but then my owner said “meet your new friend” He was a penguin. In my opinion dogs are better. I noticed that she has never bought a new toy with me beside her I didn’t like it one bit. I’m guessing this is why.

As I sat in my holder I watched her play with Joe the penguin. What was wrong with me? Why does it matter that I only have one eye and 3 legs instead of 4 legs? Shouldn’t it be the love I give instead? I just couldn’t figure it out. I have one more leg than Joe so that can’t be it. Although I have one eye less than Joe too. I guess when you’re the new shiny toy you get played with too much and then once a newer toy comes in, you get thrown into your holder suffocating you because you can’t play with her too. When it was nighttime I figured she would take me out of my holder and let me sleep with her. But she didn’t instead she took Joe. Although I don’t like Joe I don’t like being second when it comes to cuddling. I guess you could be first for a while but sooner or later I knew I would be second. She left me there with a shattered heart and unless I am still her favourite I will never be happy again. I will have to live with a depressing life again unless she finally gets rid of Joe and loves me like I always have with her.

1 comment: