Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sorrow Of The Lost (Sad Anime Pictures)

As I sit on my couch flipping through the channels of the T.V. I think about all of the sad times I have had in my past. As I think about these things I realize that I have chosen a channel to watch. It is not a happy or funny channel but only sorrow and misery. I've tried to understand what I have done to deserve this pain, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I'm starting to get frustrated now. Was it because of all the crying I have done in my lifetime, or was it just meant to be that I am sad now? I finally decide to change the channel to think of better things, but it seems like every channel I turn to it causes me more sad thoughts of my past. I turned off the T.V. because I just couldn't take it anymore I had to get out of the house away from all this pain and away from the sad stories I have been watching on T.V. I decide to go for a walk but everything I see reminds me of my past. The moon reminds me of when I would sit underneath it with my one true love. But I know it wasn't meant to be that's why I'm hurting now. I don't see why it had to end. We were perfect. The trees, they remind me of when I was little I would always climb them but fall back down. My parents would always say "you don't have to climb the tree if you don't want to." but somehow I would never listen to them and keep going. Why have I been cursed like this to always turn back to my past?

I am walking on the path I used to with my parents. I remember I would always ask for a piggyback ride. They would always say "of course!" One time we were walking the same path I am now. They asked me if I wanted a piggyback ride and I would say I was too old for piggyback rides. I wish they were still here to say that once again so I could say "of course!" like they always did when I asked them. I know this pain will never go away just because of what happened. I wish I could have a new life to start all over. I realize that is just the answer to start a new life. I start walking to the old bridge my parents and I would look out over. I stand up on it thinking if I jumped off I could start a new life when I am reborn. But I soon start saying to myself "is this really the answer? Killing myself?" I get off of the bridge glad I havn't done it but still sad because those memories will always haunt me. But I will get over it, I just have to see the ones I love once again. I try finding the photo's of my parents and the rest of my family. It worked, it helped a lot. I'm happy now but still very sad. I know this pain will never really go away but I know the one's I love are still in my heart.

1 comment: